Help please! Windows 10 is not detecting my Oculus Rift.
- September 30, 2018 at 1:34 am #1583BuzGamerMarkParticipant
I got an Oculus Rift from a friend of mine to check it out but it seems like my windows 10 is not detecting the device. I am interested in buying a new one but I want to test it out first. I am not sure if it’s my PC or the Oculus rift have issues. Any suggestions?September 30, 2018 at 1:47 am #1584GustavZBParticipant
Hello BuzGamerMark, I encountered the same problem before. You may try this procedure to see if it will fix your problem.
Probably the issue is on Device manager.
1. Go to Device Manager
2. Click the dropdown arrow next to USB controllers. Look for the correct Driver.
3. Click Properties then go to Power Management tab.
4. You will see checkbox there that allowing the computer to turn off the device to save power.
5. You need to uncheck it so it won’t turn off.
6. After doing that click OK.
I hope that will fix your problem.September 30, 2018 at 9:41 am #1600timboooParticipant
I’ve had that before and followed the above steps.September 30, 2018 at 11:16 am #1612WhatVRKeymaster
Hey OP – did you manage to get this sorted out?October 1, 2018 at 2:16 am #1654BuzGamerMarkParticipant
Yup, the instruction solved my problem. Thanks a lot for your help.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.